Sunday, October 12, 2008

THE GIRLFRIENDS WERE IN TOWN


I was so blessed this weekend to have 4 of my girlfriends from the seminary come down for a visit. AHHHH... time with the ladies. We had so much fun, hanging out and talking, watching a chick flick, laughing, shopping in little downtown Coweta, and just being together. I have missed these ladies so much and it was so refreshing to be with friends. All of the kids were so excited to have them here, they would have just hung out with the ladies all weekend, had I not shooed them away. They were also very disappointed that none of them brought their kids with them. They miss all of their seminary friends too. Maybe next time they can. I am so thankful that they took the time to drive down to see us, it was such a blessing and treat for me.
Basically we have about 2 weeks till the due date. We are all so excited to meet this little precious gift from God. Now we just wait on HIS perfect timing for when this baby will arrive. Waiting is always the hardest:)

No comments: