Sunday, October 14, 2007

MORNING WALK AND MESSY LITTLE MAN:)

PAPA AND ANNA ON THEIR MORNING WALK

JOJO GETTING EVERY LAST DROP


ONE CONTENT CUSTOMER!!

I have been so proud of Greg this year. He really wanted to make sure he spent some time alone with each of the kids. So he is following after our friend Mr. Chris Tiews and going for a morning walk with each of the kids during the week. Last Friday was Anna's day. Excuse the blurry picture, but I literally was running after them, sneaking up on them to get a picture. I thought it was so cute to see the two of them marching along holding hands. I know the kids look so forward to this time with their Papa and Greg says they have some really great conversations as well as some really funny ones. I can only imagine. Last night we were watching Extreme Home Makeover and it was the part where they reveal the new home to the family. Well, the people were REALLY excited. Anna says to all of us,"Wow, they are screaming so loud, it makes me have to go potty." It is so funny and random the things that they say. I am sure Greg hears a lot of those types of things on his morning walks. He has decided he will have to start taking Jo for a day because there has been more than one day where Jo is at the window crying that he wants to go too.

Yesterday we went for a bike ride around Forest Park. I intended to just go to the History Museum and back, but Greg said he wanted to keep going. He was pulling Anna and Jo in the bike trailer. There are some killer hills on the ride. When we got back Greg said, "That was so much harder than I remember it!" I laughed and said, "That is because I pulled the kids the last time:) It is about an 8 mile ride all together. So I told the kids if there wasn't any complaining that we would have sundaes after lunch. God blessed us with an absolutely beautiful day, perfect for bike riding. The second 2 pictures are of Jo enjoying his sundae. He was covered, hair and all.

No comments: