Saturday, November 10, 2012

Wow, crazy times...


So this little sweetie has my heart melted pretty much 24/7...

I sort of feel like we are living at mach speed... full steam ahead... every moment...

 In the next 4 days...
The craft fair at church
2 soccer games tomorrow for the big boys
A birthday party for Anna
Dinner diva shopping
3 photo shoots on Sunday
Baking and selling bread for the Bread for life table
Last week of my Sunday morning study
Monday... Dinner Divas all day...
Tuesday... Home school  Coop... Honestly, I am not really sure how the kids will get all their school work done for Tuesday...

But even in the crazy busy times..... I feel so so very blessed... I have all these kids to be busy with... the alternative of not having any single one of them here... no good!:)
So I am so grateful...  and I know that we are not the only busy people:)

So here is a crazy tidbit...
A little over a week ago... Caleb and I went to get our vaccinations for Uganda... Listened to the whole deal.... got the shots... left and then thought.... what did I just do???   I am still nursing Levi and I hadn't even thought about it... So I called the gal back... She said I couldn't nurse for 30 days... HELLO!!!???  I almost died... After a whole lot of researching and actually talking with the premier doctor in the US on nursing and medications... they said 2 weeks is more than adequate... So that is the plan at this point... pump for 2 weeks... ( I know this may be TMI... but right now it is a big deal to this momma!)

Reasons I am not ready to just stop... Well, I don't think I am going to get into it here... Anyone who doesn't think I am crazy yet... just might... lets just say it has to do with our plans to adopt again... And NO... we haven't been matched yet...  Man it is hard to wait:)

So actually, this break from nursing may have turned out ok... as long as Levi will have me back again... I plan on pumping when I am in Uganda so we were going to have to do it then anyways and this way I know he will do just fine when I am gone... He honestly has been such a trooper... He is a mama's boy, but he has handled the break like a champ...  He is growing up way way toooooo quickly... I love it and it makes me sad all at once:)



No comments: