Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Uganda bound...




UPDATE:
Ok... this mama needs to add a little something to this post... I just looked at this last picture....
How did my son get to the point where he is towering over me??? HELLO??? Craziness!:)

ORIGINAL POST:
Last night I dropped off the guys at a friends house so they could be taken to the airport at the crack of dawn this morning...

I just spoke with them.  They made it safely to Dallas and will meet up with some more members of the Go Team here shortly.  Then off to London later today and then Uganda late this evening... they will be there in the morning...

Man, the house is different with out Louis here with us...

We are psyched to see and hear all that the Lord will do in their hearts and through them over there... CAN NOT wait to hear all about it!

  Please pray with us for their safety and for the Lord to work mighty things through their team of 11... They have loads to do with different orphanages, street kids ministries, feeding programs, and the pastors leaders conference... I am not sure how they will minister to the 1000 leaders they are expecting... I know it will be like the loaves and fish... God can multiply their work for sure... and He will have to I think:) 

I am so excited that my husband, who has a total heart for missions, has this opportunity.  And the Pastor leader of their team is an amazing man... I am praying for the Lord to bless this new friendship and I know DW will be such a support to Greg... what I compassionate, fired up worker for the Lord DW is... I have seen in the past He walks the talk out... no holds barred... What a gift to share some time with a fellow worker like that in the kingdom...

I am praying that the Lord works mightily in the heart of my Louis... He  used to express a desire to do mission work full time... He hasn't so much lately... and I truly just want him to do and be where the Lord desires him to be... but I know God will use this time mightily to grow him into the man the Lord has for him to be... He has such an unbelievable servant heart! 

So we place them into the Lord's care... the very best place for them to be... :)

No comments: