Thursday, September 4, 2008

THE VICAR IS GETTING ABUSED:)


Here is my hubby as one of the competitors in the game for the new Wednesday night program at church, Oasis. As you can tell Greg is a fierce competitor and definitely had the most balloons stuffed in his snazzy long underwear. Between this and the goofy commercials they have had Greg be a part of for church I think they are giving the new guy the grunt work so to speak. Obviously I am kidding. For some reason I don't think Greg minds at all:) He's probably the biggest goof ball of all! He is really enjoying work, so that makes the rest of us happy. Oasis was a lot of fun. I think they had their biggest turn out yet for a fall kick off. We are hoping the great attendance continues. We look forward to growing together with our new family of faith.

No comments: