Tuesday, June 3, 2008

ASHER'S BAPTISM AND A TRIP TO OK.

THE BOGGS BUNCH

SWIMMING IN THE OK HEAT


We were blessed a few weeks back to witness the baptism and be godparents to sweet little Asher Boggs. He is the newest addition to the Boggs family, our dear friends on campus. He is such a sweet little guy and we really look forward to praying for this little one and his family in the days, weeks, and years to come. Every time I look at Asher he reminds me of my parents 1st foster baby that they took care of while I was in High School. He is such a precious gift from God.

We also were able to spend a week in OK house hunting. Praise God we found a place we can call home when we move there in 5 weeks. AHHHH, is it really that close? For months I have been trying not to think about Call Day or moving because I knew it might cause more stress and I know (being the emotional person that I am) it isn't going to be easy to leave all of our wonderful friends on campus. But I think it is time I REALLY start to think about it:) Greg and I are getting lots of packing done in the evenings so that at least makes us feel like we are heading in the right direction. It really feels good to know where we will be living. It brings peace to this mommy of the house. We again are amazed at God's faithfulness and provision for all of our needs.


No comments: