Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Please pray...

Dear friends, 
I have an urgent prayer need... I have been so bad with posting on here lately... Life is extremely busy and I just haven't seemed to find the time.  I am earnestly asking for prayers for my sweet friends and MEND assistant Kirsten and her husband Mike.  Below is a post that I shared on facebook... Please go to their caring bridge page for more updates and if you feel so led to support them go to the Go Fund Me page I shared as well.  I know most importantly they are asking for Big Prayers right now... Thanks friend...

Friends, our friends kirsten and mike could use prayers in a major way today after a rough night... We were blessed to be able to visit and pray with them yesterday morning before surgery. In the years that we have known them since they lost their daughter Airrington, they have always amazed me by their attitudes, perspective, generosity, and steadfast faith in God... The way they pour into others is astounding... Now is our time to pour out our hearts in fervent prayer to our gracious God for a miraculous healing and pour out our love and support into their lives... This was a picture Louis took of their family that Mike posted recently... Let’s fight with them in any way we can... below I have posted their caring. Bridge page and a go fund me page that was set up for them... https://www.caringbridge.org/…/…/id/5a8c55114e2c8c2a3a298934https://www.gofundme.com/the-fumagallis-fight
 Kirsten is on the right in this picture at our MEND tree decorating at the Zoo Lights display last November. 


2 of my assistants at the Dallas MEND walk to remember in October of 2015

No comments: