Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Wedding time...

This is a bit overdue... but with the busyness of life these days, I am finally getting around to posting this... 


Can you believe the handsomeness in this picture??? So sweet!!!


Beautiful wedding bouquets!


My people!!!  They amaze me!!! 

When you have a wedding reception for 200 in your backyard there are last minute jobs upon jobs to take care of and they literally went from one task to the next willingly and with a joyful heart! And truth be told we still have a few jobs to take care of from the take down of the wedding:)

They amaze me!!



Finally at the wedding...


Louis and the bride, my sweet friend Katie and Anna at the reception under the big tent...

(Katie and I share a special bond of each having a baby in heaven and hence my kids share a bond with her as you can see in the picture). We all love her!!!

I am so happy for her that she has found someone to share her life with...


Ending the night with snuggles with this sweet boy!!!


No comments: