Saturday, September 6, 2014

Girls weekend...

There is a first for everything...

This weekend Anna and I are hanging with the girls... My mom, my sister and her daughter, in the city...

We have had beautiful weather today while we did tons of walking around town... 

Sadly I missed lunch with Anna at American girl... I was sicker than a dog, with a migraine:( 

Praise God I slept it off and we were able to hit the town tonight and head down to Navy Pier for Venetian night and fireworks...  

I am so very blessed to have this opportunity to spend time with these special ladies in my life:)  It is a gift!

The girls on michigan avenue:)


The bean:) Love that place!  Love these girls... Love the fun of the city even though I am totally NOT  a city girl... Love the pillow at the hotel... Love sleeping through the night... MISS my babies:)

Back to reality tomorrow:)

No comments: