Monday, December 9, 2013

Oh he makes me laugh...

My sweet Levi...
He makes us laugh...

The common joke that has been flying around here is that because he was frozen as an embryo for 5 years... he loves the cold of living near Chicago...

Truly, at least 3-4 times a week he strips down to his diaper after we put him to bed and wants to sleep that way... I have dressed him in the middle of the night back in his jammies only to find him stripped down again in the morning:)

And he loves to sneak outside after the big kids with not nearly enough winter clothes...
Greg loves to call him the Frozen Chosen...

He is so incredibly sweet. 
He has come along way with his speech, but he still has a long way to go.  I can't tell you how often I hear Greg say... " Oh... I love that boy!"  He is pretty irresistible!

Off to check if he is still clothed before I hit the hay:)

No comments: