Friday, July 6, 2007

LITTLE BOY BUZZ CUTS

A QUICK VISIT FROM GRANDMA AND GRANDPA HINTZ

SUMMER BUZZ CUTS

We are getting ready to head out for a camping trip. So this will be brief... We are thrilled to get a chance to have some family time away. Last evening Grandma and Grandpa Hintz stopped by on their way up to Indiana. The kids were screaming when they arrived, they were so excited. I think everyone on campus knew. We had a fun visit with them, though too short. We are heading out shortly. We will be going to Arkansas to a Lutheran camp to get together with our small group from Texas. It has been close to 8 years since we all have been together. We are so looking forward to the fellowship with them.
The other night Greg begged me to buzz all of the boys hair. I didn't want to do Jojo's. But eventually I gave in. He doesn't look like my little baby anymore. Oh well, they will all be cool for the summer. We'll update late... Peace and Joy in Jesus!

No comments: